Hello Friends. In today’s video I share mainly what I did to prepare myself for the interview I got for the DClinPsy training (Clinical Psychology Doctorate Training). I have also mentioned few points regarding my experience, and what I did not do so well, in the hope that this might help you as well. Thanks for watching!
In the video, I mentioned about few resources:
– NHS Constitution: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-nhs-constitution-for-england/the-nhs-constitution-for-england
– Reforming the mental health act: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-nhs-constitution-for-england/the-nhs-constitution-for-england
– BPS Service Users Involvement – https://consaludmental.org/publicaciones/Goodpracticeinvolvementserviceuserscarersclinicalpsychologyservices.pdf
– BPS Leadership – https://www.bps.org.uk/sites/www.bps.org.uk/files/Member%20Networks/Faculties/Leadership/Clinical%20Psychology%20Leadership%20Development%20Framework%20-%20BPS%20%282010%29.pdf
– The NHS Long Term Plan: https://www.longtermplan.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/nhs-long-term-plan-version-1.2.pdf
Who am i:
I am qualified PWP (Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner) currently working at the NHS with a background in Neuroscience – I aim to share my knowledge, experiences, and whole journey with you in this channel. I will touch on topics as PWP practice, Neuroscience, Psychological Wellbeing, Stats, and other. Thus, please feel free to join me in this exciting journey that we will take in this beautiful online community.