CBD cocktails and CBD infused cocktail mixology have started to pop up (and in some cases disappear) over the last few years. Based on requests received from our followers, we decided to do something a little different in this video and feature a CBD cocktail.
The Cannabis Cup cocktail is honestly one of the best drinks I’ve ever had, and the friends who helped me film it agreed. It has a delicious mix of cucumber and ginger beer as well as some CBD in the mix. Maxwell Reis, beverage director at Gracias Madre in West Hollywood (@beerghost on Instagram) was kind enough to give us permission to shoot several of the cocktails that were on his menu until very recently when CBD cocktails were banned from being served at bars. But since our channel is aimed at home bartenders, there is no reason that you can’t make these drinks at home. You may be interested to see what the effects of mixing CBD and alcohol really are (in a safe environment at home) or you may just want a guide to CBD cocktails. Either way, we’ve got you covered!
As a side note – if you happen to live somewhere where you don’t have access to CBD oil, this drink is 1000% worth making without the special ingredient. Same goes if you do not like flavored CBD oils and tinctures – you can use unflavored CBD oil/tincture and enjoy this delightful variation of a Pimm’s Cup.
What you need:
– Pimm’s No. 1
– lemon juice (fresh squeezed of course)
– simple syrup
– ginger beer
– cbd oil
– Collins glass
How you do it
1. Cut 3 slices of cucumber.
2. Drop them in your cocktail shaker.
3. Follow that up with 1/2 oz simple syrup.
4. Muddle muddle.
5. Add 2 oz Pimm’s No. 1.
6. Squeeze half a lemon (about ¾oz) into the shaker as well.
7. Measure out 15mg of CBD oil/tincture.
8. Fill the shaker with ice.
9. Shake shake shake shake.
10. Strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice.
11. Top off the glass with ginger beer.
12. Garnish with a cucumber wheel.
13. Enjoy responsibly!
Music by Johnny WakeUp
For more, visit: