This stunning 3 bedroom townhouse offers comfortable and stylish furnishings, spacious living, generous bedrooms, study, easy-care exterior and an ultra-convenient location.
Only footsteps separate your front doorstep from Belmont Forum with Reading Cinemas and an array of retail outlets and eateries. With Peet Park, Tomato Lake Reserve and transport all within a short stroll, when it comes to location it just doesn’t get any better!
• Stunning timber and tiled floors throughout (no carpet)
• Front living room
• Spacious kitchen/meals
• Modern kitchen with 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry and plenty of bench space and storage
• King size master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are very generous and include wardrobes
• Upstairs study with kitchenette and wardrobe
• Family bathroom upstairs with separate bath and shower, and toilet is separate
• Ducted zoned evaporative cooling
• Downstairs powder room for convenience
• Under stair storage
• Security alarm
• Alfresco with gable-roof pergola
• Double remote garage with shoppers entry and rear access door
Belmont Forum shopping centre across the road. Short stroll to parks, schools and transport. Airport, DFO, Costco, Optus Stadium and Crown just a few minutes drive, and only a 13 minute drive to the CBD.
Small pets upon application
We are 100% online & ready to lease to you. Please register to view and we will send you a video and an application link to apply.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Urban Springs will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Please note the property must be viewed by either the applicant or a person acting on their behalf prior to submitting an application form.