A Liebherr Portal Slewing Crane, the LPS 600, during coal handling for a thermal power station in Turkey.
The Liebherr Portal Crane LPS is an efficient combination of space-saving portal undercarriage and a flexible mobile harbour upper carriage. Customer-specific requirements such as permissible quay and rail loadings, track gauges and clearance heights are individually adapted. Particularly on narrow quays, individual portal solutions permit trains and trucks to travel below the portal.
The model range corresponds to the Liebherr mobile harbour crane series.
• Rail-mounted or tyre-mounted portal cranes solutions are available
• Number of bogies or wheels may differ depending on quay load restrictions
• Customized design of the portal
• Individual adaptation of the track gauge and overhead clearance
• Performance figures and features as well as design principles are based on state of the art Liebherr mobile harbour crane technology
For more Informations, please visit: http://www.liebherr.com/MCP/en-GB/products_mcp.wfw/id-15206-0